domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Untitled

wearinnothinbutatattooandasmile: Good night for #Boston #redsox...



wearinnothinbutatattooandasmile:

Good night for #Boston #redsox #Celtics #bruins

Boston strong

Dear Bruins, If you guys win the Cup this year, I’ll get another Bruins tattoo. Please make...

Dear Bruins,

If you guys win the Cup this year, I’ll get another Bruins tattoo. Please make it happen, I want more ink.

Thanks!

official-nhl: What a solid hit by Boychuck. Booooooooom!



official-nhl:

What a solid hit by Boychuck.

Booooooooom!

Playoff hockey is almost better than sex.

Playoff hockey is almost better than sex.

Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel

Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel, Kessssssssel

Photo



I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT I LOVE YOU Keith Yandle



I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS BUT I LOVE YOU

Keith Yandle

I wanted Iggy :( Pens win?

I wanted Iggy :( Pens win?

fanfanlila: Desire.



fanfanlila:

Desire.

captaintoedrag: still you Bryz





captaintoedrag:

still you Bryz

Thank you Kessel!

Thank you Kessel!

theboyfriendslikebuttsex: bluecorgidog: thehopelessoptimist: T...









theboyfriendslikebuttsex:

bluecorgidog:

thehopelessoptimist:

This is why I love Tumblr.

I'm in tears right now from the Naan bread though

FROZONE

milanlucheck: sometimes i'm like HOCKEY and other times i'm like HOCKEY

milanlucheck:

sometimes i'm like

HOCKEY

image

and other times i'm like

HOCKEY

image

she-likes-it-rough: my outfit today



she-likes-it-rough:

my outfit today

Photo



unleashedcreations: Dougie "Beaker" Hamilton Want.



unleashedcreations:

Dougie "Beaker" Hamilton

Want.

sometimecynic: John Erskine vs Shawn Thornton   March 5, 2013



sometimecynic:

John Erskine vs Shawn Thornton   March 5, 2013

jackalltimelow: are your dipietro jokes still funny? Yes. Yes...



jackalltimelow:

are your dipietro jokes still funny?

Yes. Yes they are.

fuckyeahidiotsonfacebook: what has happened to our world?







fuckyeahidiotsonfacebook:

what has happened to our world?

Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário