quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Haute Proportions

athickgirlscloset: Be sure to read about this month's Model...



athickgirlscloset:

Be sure to read about this month's Model Spotlight @plusmodelcarascott! And check out the YouTube video also. #plusmodel #modelspotlight #feature #plussizewomen #fashion #thickwomen #curvywomen

a-study-in-butts: ehehehe-lokid: spatscolombo: Spock's got...







a-study-in-butts:

ehehehe-lokid:

spatscolombo:

Spock's got moves; deal with it.

Jims just like spock you smooth motherfucker

Photo



insecureillustrator-rebubbles: emeraldwolfden: telephonebrookly...



insecureillustrator-rebubbles:

emeraldwolfden:

telephonebrooklyn:

curiouserxcuriouser:

caramelzappa:

snakesnakesnake

I was actually quite entertained by this

why is this so great?

Vihart! :D I love her videos!

I may be in love with this girl and her thought process.

Also, she may also be my new headcanon Rose voice.

godsavethebutchqueen: Mr. Pinky if ya nasty!



godsavethebutchqueen:

Mr. Pinky if ya nasty!

nadiaaboulhosn: Nadia Aboulhosn. I'm the one to watch.





nadiaaboulhosn:

Nadia Aboulhosn. I'm the one to watch.

aloisinwanderlust: i missed the last métro. Saint-Paul,...





aloisinwanderlust:

i missed the last métro. Saint-Paul, Paris.

  • vest: New Look
  • tee-shirt: Asos
  • corduroys: Dorothy Perkins
  • shoes: Divided for H&M
  • rings: Six for C&A, handmade

Photo



Photo



lamusenoire: African Electro: Tiah for Gala Magazine Photos:...













lamusenoire:

African Electro: Tiah for Gala Magazine

Photos: Gyslain Yarhi 

marfmellow: ugh, hairspiration if I ever had one 



marfmellow:

ugh, hairspiration if I ever had one 

Photo



marfmellow: ugh, hairspiration if I ever had one 



marfmellow:

ugh, hairspiration if I ever had one 

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo





dabigbangtheory: thosebowleggedhunters: niknak79: Home...



dabigbangtheory:

thosebowleggedhunters:

niknak79:

Home cinema

you are the future

I am so here for this shit.

Photo









dweeb-prince: /me you know who you are



dweeb-prince:

/me

you know who you are

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário