domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Be pleasing, always

Dear anon(s), Please get in touch (non-anonymously if at all possible, your message(s) will not be...

Dear anon(s),

Please get in touch (non-anonymously if at all possible, your message(s) will not be published, but will be answered) at: herliege.tumblr.com

Thank you.

I believe it’s time to close the ask here now.

M.

herliege.tumblr.com

Photo



Dawn came too soon

herliege:

Yesterday we tried to celebrate her life. Cat feared she would not be here for her birthday, but she insisted we should celebrate her life. I believe she would have smiled on us.

It seems strange to write here now, yet many messages have come to me from people who find comfort in this page. Thank you all for your messages. The reaction has been a comfort and heartbreaking at once.

Yesterday I sat by her side with a few close friends. We shared her words and those I have posted here from others. We watched some video of her dancing, I played some music. We read poems. We talked. We cried. I failed again.

Last night I held her for the last time. I don't remember letting go.

Among the things Cat has with her on her last journey are the words from her friends here, her last pointes, a red candle to symbolise the hundreds that have been lit by you all. She wears my collar, it was hers all along.

Cat wanted her last journey to start at dawn, she loved sunrises and sunsets.

She wanted so little.

'Do not stand at my grave and weep'… but I wept. 'She was my North, my South, my East and West'…. I may have been her compass, but the needle has gone.

There were a few roses, one piece of music and the poem written for her by SecretedSins. It seemed so very appropriate.  "a lasting dawn…"

Today I carried her for the last time. A journey has started where I cannot lead or hold her hand.

She is gone. No amount of stardust will fill the hole she leaves behind.

She is pleasing, always and forever. My beautiful Cat is gone.

Never again,

"The M"

And eternity……

be-pleasing-always:

And eternity……

There is no time here

the clock has stopped.

This is not a moment

but a lifetime.

No it does not end here

there is more than this

this is my forever

at your feet.

.

© words: cat / be-pleasing-always

For Cat

secretedsins:

Each life begins a glimmer.
Some fade; some gleam like suns,
Shining down on us until
at last, their fiery course is run.
Your light, your warmth, 
in those you've touched,
shall serve a lasting dawn;
and, if our time is at an end,
if you must finally travel on,
I pray you are at peace
held firm within His hands. 
I pray you are at peace.
Travel well, my friend.

She was pleasing, always

The night came too soon. She is gone.

Cat didn’t want sadness, I couldn’t stop it. She didn’t want tears, I couldn’t stop them. She didn’t want to go, I couldn’t stop her.

I held her tight, she slipped through my fingers.

My beautiful beloved Cat, my stubborn little fool, my spitfire, my little dancer, died in my arms. The woman who wrote the words on these pages will write no more.

Cat lived with grace and died with grace. She was the brightest, most beautiful, kind, loving, giving, selfless and funny person I will ever meet. I hope there’s rain where she is dancing now.

She was beautiful and she was mine. I have no idea how to be without her.

She was pleasing, always. And forever.

Her devoted Liege.

So it is and came to be

that soon there will be no new posts on this blog.

To those of you who have read and enjoyed my words, i thank you. The kindness and support i have encountered here have been at times overwhelming. i apologise if you have sent me a note recently where i have failed to respond.

To those of you who have become my friends, i have no words. Some of you i have spoken to already, i’m sorry that i now lack the strength to reach out to others. And i am sorry for any upset this may cause. It hurts to be the cause of sadness for the people i care about.

About this blog: if my ramblings have in any way explained something or have shed some light on the dark side, if, for whatever reason, you have found something on these pages that moved you, i am thankful that i could share these snippets of my life and thoughts with you. If i have shown that there is beauty in submission, i am grateful.

This blog will remain until it doesn’t. It won’t be up to me. While it is here, i hope it brings some joy or pleasure to those who visit.

A cancerous beast that won’t be slain is winning. It’s a hopeless battle. Soon i won’t be dancing or kneeling anymore. It’s time to admit defeat.

i hope with all my heart that in some way or other i have been pleasing, always.

In gratitude,

cat

And while he held me, i felt a great freedom fill my heart, a calm came to my body and soul and a...

And while he held me, i felt a great freedom fill my heart, a calm came to my body and soul and a smile soared to my face. i had found my home.

you will be pleasing, always, he said.

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always

His

"Still now, come here, come into me.

This too will pass, this too will heal

And you will still and forever be Mine."

There are words spoken to me in my life like 'forever' and 'Mine'. And there are times when i realise all the more just how much those words mean.

He sees my failings, my flaws, my pain, sees me fall apart, holds me together, even at times when i couldn't possibly be the best i wished to be, no matter how hard i tried. And yet, i am still, forever, His.

His collar doesn't mean 'good girl', his collar means 'forever' and 'His'

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always


Secreted Sins: If you have the wish to read me...

secretedsins:

Now is the time. I anticipate being gone by the morning.

Thank you all for accompanying me on this journey.

Be well, my friends.

— SS

If anyone hasn’t read the beautiful words over there i would recommend doing so. Now. All of them! They are amazing and will be missed.

Times when he takes me apart, not with violence, but with a...



Times when he takes me apart, not with violence, but with a look, when he stares straight through my skin and bones and shows me everything i may seek to deny. When it's time to admit defeat.

And times when he will be there to pick up the pieces. The gentle giant, the caring beast. The man who holds my heart, my life in his hands.

He sees my failings, my flaws, my pain, sees me fall apart, holds me together, even at times when i couldn't possibly be the best i wished to be, no matter how hard i tried. And yet, i am still, forever, His.

.

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always

photo: LadyMartist [please leave credit intact]

D/s on your knees or not ...... Reality check, part 2

Well my nadu wasn’t perfect that day and come to think of it, kneeling wasn’t working out for me. At all.

i couldn’t be doing dishes and the household was spared my atrocious cooking. i didn’t move when he arrived home, or for any reason for that matter.

There was a Dom on his knees, a sub sitting as if on a throne and so it went, day in day out. He fetched and carried and she reclined, sat back and relaxed.

my ass stayed down and my head, well, let’s just say it didn’t make it to the ground. Though it was kept entertained, thankfully. Kneeling, though, i didn’t.

In the tradition of D/s and as an important part of the ritual in most if not all D/s relationship (that i know of), a submissive kneels at the feet of her Dominant/Master to signify respect, demonstrate her submission.

For many it is a matter of simple ritual, or the beginning of a scene, for others a profound need. Many have tried to describe the essence, the beauty, the sensuality of the simple act of kneeling. i know i have.

And there are many ways to kneel of course, until you can’t….

There are times in everyone’s life when sickness or (temporary) disability make this simple act of kneeling an insurmountable obstacle. There was a time when i couldn’t have fallen to my knees if i had tried. And yes, there was a Dom on his knees, catering to my every whim, carrying me around and not to toss me on a bed for kicks.

So what if kneeling is simply impossible, for months? How do i demonstrate my submission? How can this man Dominate me if he has to pick up after me and carry me everywhere? Not just for a day, but for months on end.

Obviously if someone has a flu for a week, the entire dynamic may shift or even be put on hold completely. But it is different if we’re talking months, especially where expressing the dynamic in the relationship is a condition to both partners’ happiness.

And yet while this may seem to get a bit complicated, it doesn’t really. Because submission doesn’t begin when you drop to your knees, doesn’t end when you get up, nor does it begin when you start the evening meal or bend over to have your ass used. i have said this before: being a submissive is not about how pretty you kneel, it is about fulfilling the needs and desires of your Dom.

The period in my own life i speak of was difficult for many reasons. Not being able to be his pleasing to the best of my ability was one of them. But therein lies the crux. It was the best of my ability. The surrender of my mind, heart and soul were no different, His natural and instinctive dominance over me were no different. my need to please and submit to his control remained intact. The way we expressed was different. We improvised.

And so it goes, or it should do. Because D/s is not about kneeling, about ‘submissive displays’ and ‘Dominant looks’.

If i have to roll on the floor to demonstrate my respect and surrender, i will. But the Man who matters also accepts the best of my ability if, for whatever reason, that is all i have to offer.

So perhaps one of the hundred ways to kneel and kiss the ground is sitting on your ass.

As long as He knows that you are the one kneeling, heart and soul.

i know i always will, no matter what it looks like.

Just my two cents, this is a personal post, an opinion, i speak only for myself, other flavours and views are available.

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always

Dawning The light came streaming in as he opened the curtain....



Dawning

The light came streaming in as he opened the curtain. Light that burned her skin it seemed, but even more it burned her mind. It was hard to move, she found, or even that she couldn't.

He smiled in passing, went to get some fresh water, left her lying there so very exposed, as if in the spotlights. With her body straining and her own thoughts, running mad.

She wanted cover, ached to curl up, hide somewhere and yet her limbs wouldn't let her. It was like going through a checklist, find every bit of skin and she felt a blush spread as she did. 

Wandering in again, he smiled: "Don't move, not yet." There was a little groan as she blinked against the light and almost nodded at her hands.

"Ah yes," he grinned. "We'll leave those too."

He watched her do battle, somehow so much more naked and vulnerable in the aftermath of his doing. His markings everywhere, some cooling, others burning, most making her insecure.

On show, she felt and so she was, an exhibition of his making. And the Master was assessing his work of art.

Sitting down next to her, he ran his hand across her body, there was no questioning his ownership, his fingers tracings his previous tracks, making her shiver all over again. "Don't try to hide, no need now."

His fingers lingered between her parted legs, caressed her still swollen sex, sticky with their combined desires. "Nothing to hide now," as she felt her self arch to him again. 

"Never hide again," he insisted, leaning across to make his point. "Be proud," he whispered on her lips while he opened her body once again, "you're Mine."

.

©words: cat / be-pleasing-always

photograph: Jan Saudek [please leave credit intact]

i wonder i really do

i wonder

i really

do

Strain The ropes had been lying there for a while and i had...



Strain

The ropes had been lying there for a while and i had watched them. Neat coils, waiting. 

i stretched, loosening my own coils, waiting. A foot stretched a bit further, inching closer.

Strange how those ropes had no meaning, just lying there. Strange then how they made my mouth a bit dry, my heart beat a bit faster.

The split wasn't wide enough it seemed, for my foot to travel where it wanted. It traveled still, closer still. Pointes would help, my mind told me, pointlessly.

And yet, those ropes, they didn't mean much just lying there, or so i told myself, trying to focus on my routine. 

my mind wandered, tried to focus on the rhythm, only heard my heartbeat, only heard the longing for those ropes.

So close. Didn't mean much. Except they were His ropes. They promised and seduced, reminded and made me tremble. And inch, just a little closer, still.

.

© words cat / be-pleasing-always

image: mykalbinds:  Photo: Mykal Binds   Model: Sujon

butterflyslut: Love is always a temporary madness … but for a lucky few it may also be a permanent...

butterflyslut:

Love is always a temporary madness … but for a lucky few it may also be a permanent insanity …

templeofbabalon: Some times the only thing to do is release yourself into the physicality of the...

templeofbabalon:

Some times the only thing to do is release yourself into the physicality of the moment. Feel all that your body has to show you, dissolve into the moment, live within the perfect sensation of the present.

"I woke with you in my dreams, and then you slid into my waking thoughts so softly"

"I woke with you
in my dreams, and then you
slid into my waking thoughts
so softly"

- Peregrine 

Please follow the link to the full text....



Please follow the link to the full text.

fortheloveofasub:

Home

If home is where the heart is then she is my home. My Muse and I often refer to "coming home," "wanting to be home," and "welcome home" when referring to this proximity to one another. Whether it is cuddling, laying on a lap, or simply spontaneously embracing, anywhere in one another's arms is home. There is no other. And this is true of countless relationships the world over.

But for a Dominant and submissive engaged in a loving D/s relationship there is more. ….

[full text]

emma loves bart: This is about the man I love.The man I love worries about his legacy....

emma loves bart: This is about the man I love.The man I love worries about his legacy....:

Beautiful declaration of love..

emmalovesbart:

This is about the man I love.

The man I love worries about his legacy. He's afraid of not leaving his mark after he's gone. I think he's got a burning need to make the world a better place. It is a form of altruism I do not possess. I can admire and appreciate it, but I do not share it.
The…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário