quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Live. Laugh. Love

san-lunes: Me canse de morir por tu amor; pedido...



san-lunes:

Me canse de morir por tu amor; pedido por http://mgor-jess23.tumblr.com/ :)

Photo



Photo



funnyfix: Get your funny fix here!



funnyfix:

Get your funny fix here!

amin0acid: baby-punk: skinheadmoonstomper: what did I get...



















amin0acid:

baby-punk:

skinheadmoonstomper:

what did I get into

YES.

Sounds like a good workout

my-last-resource: Friesian, Ixpalino, San Ignacio,...



my-last-resource:

Friesian, Ixpalino, San Ignacio, Sinaloa, México.

jessmtz510: Pura Cultura



jessmtz510:

Pura Cultura

Photo



Photo



funnyfix: Get your funny fix here!



funnyfix:

Get your funny fix here!

esther-clouds: theovarianbarbarian: NO SE AGUITE CHINGAO!!!!...



esther-clouds:

theovarianbarbarian:

NO SE AGUITE CHINGAO!!!! <3 <3 <3

JAJAJAJA!!!!!

Photo



spiritualinspiration: What can we do to put ourselves in a...



spiritualinspiration:

What can we do to put ourselves in a position to hear God's voice? We have to make time in our daily lives to get quiet. David said of the Lord in Psalm 23:2, "He leads me beside quiet waters." Today I want to encourage you to find those quiet waters where you can get alone with the Lord. It may be a room in your house, outside under the trees, or some other place where you can shut out the noise and distractions of the world for just a few precious minutes. The key to renewing your mind, body and spirit is to develop the habit and discipline of meditating on the Word of God every day — even if it is for just a moment.

funnyfix: Get your funny fix here!



funnyfix:

Get your funny fix here!

Photo



Mi problema no es tropezar sino que me enamoro de la puta piedra.

No Presumo De Lo Que Tengo Por Que Hoy Estoy Arriva Y Mañana Talvez Me Este Arrastrando.

potatoandotherwise: reasons to date me •sometimes I wear big shirts and no pants •I'll make you...

potatoandotherwise:

reasons to date me
•sometimes I wear big shirts and no pants
•I'll make you pancakes and mix CDs because who doesn't love those
•I'll kiss you a lot
•you can touch my butt whenever you want
•????????
•do you need any more reasons

californiaaaloveee: <3



californiaaaloveee:

<3

so-relatable: x



so-relatable:

x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário