sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

Darlin' please, Layla...

Photo



It's a Clapton kind of day and it felt right to reblog the...



It's a Clapton kind of day and it felt right to reblog the namesake of my blog's URL.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Sanka…ya dead, mon?



Sanka…ya dead, mon?

Photo



Photo



4, 7, 10

#4) I have my ears currently. I used to have my belly button and once upon a time when I wanted to be a rebel, I had my tongue.

#7) Clowns. And it's a bad phobia, too. As in I break out in hives and get dizzy when they're nearby. I blame Pennywise.

#10) Jessica Stam.

21

When I was little, I was terrified of eating watermelon because my uncle told me if I swallowed any seeds, that a watermelon would grow in my belly.

Oh, why not? :o)



Oh, why not? :o)

Photo



&$/"!)?-@!! Where can I find one of these?!













&$/"!)?-@!!

Where can I find one of these?!

Photo





Photo



Oh, Juicey-boy



Oh, Juicey-boy

Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário