domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

8feetunderthestars

Photo



Photo



Photo



lowersleft: Gabriel Medina doing what he does best



lowersleft:

Gabriel Medina doing what he does best

the-surf-blowg:  



the-surf-blowg:

 

Photo



REBLOG IF U WANT UR FOLLOWERS TO ASK YOU THINGS!

Photo



Photo



I LOVE YOUR BLOG

Thanks :))

How many followers do you have?

Just over 6k

Photo



Photo



Photo



Today, I changed my name in my dad's phone to 'God' and when he swore, I texted him saying "I HEARD THAT!"

sodamnrelatable:

He was like

image

Priceless.

Photo





attention everyone!

I’ve created a new Tumblr as I am not going to be on this one now sorry! But u can all come to my new Tumblr I post the same stuff as I do here hope to see u all there!

Surfersdreamer.tumblr.com

gamerjunk: Call of Duty using Super Mario technology for...



gamerjunk:

Call of Duty using Super Mario technology for next-gen game. 

Photo



surf4living: surfyouth: lifes-just-a-game: IS THIS RASTA YES...



surf4living:

surfyouth:

lifes-just-a-game:

IS THIS RASTA YES OMG ITS RASTA I LOVE HIM

DAVE RASTOVICH, AKA RASTA AKA LOVE OF MY LIFE

true perfection

it's dylan graves

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário